Sunday, January 2, 2011

THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTMAS

As expected, after our Christmas program starts the freedom to enjoy and have a little bond with the one we loved.This is the time where we have the chance to have trips, vacations but unluckily I don't have that chance.We need to start doing our project in AP which is an Indie Film.
Unlike before we used to go out and have our Christmas carol but time flies so quickly.I'm ashamed for that matter because I'm no longer a young girl who used to do it before.Another reason is that I have no time to do that stuff.What's in my mind is that I rather sleep than to force myself singing and experienced again Christmas carol.December 25 is our fiest s it's really fun.The day before we had our own Grand Ball held in our plaza.It's one way of showing that we are inviting everyone to join our fiest.Some of my classmates also came.We went to our plaza and school.We enjoy walking.At night was the Battle of the Bands and again I didn't watched because I am not fond watching it.The following days, we already started our project.It was so musc fun.We ate a lot of halo-halo and "isaw".
Even I had so mush fun but I still feel bad because instead of spending my Christmas vacation together with my family, it turned out not that way.

1 comment: