Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! Welcome 2011.It's hard to imagine what happen during my last year and I can't even recall what happen that day.Well it's the same feeling that I felt everytime we welcome another year.
I'm so happy that I was able to greet the persons whom I really love.But the question is am I ready for this new year, new chapter of my life and lots of challenges.It's hard to think that we have only three months left before our journey here in ISNHS which has been our "boyfriend" for the past 4 years.Time flies so quickly.My last year was quite good because I've done so much "for the first time" and the only reason which was left in my brain was "it's my last year".I enjoy doing that stuff but on the other side i feel guilt in a way that I don't even dare what my parents tell me.

1 comment: